Monday, August 1, 2011

SMA Awareness Month on Etsy



I logged into etsy two minutes ago to pay my monthly bill, and was told that my work had been featured in a treasury! For those of you who are not etsy-educated, a treasury is a member curated page featuring items from different shops in a similar theme. This particular treasury is titled SMA Awareness Month, in honor of August being SMA Awareness Month (happy August!), and was created by BusyBeeSewingForSMA, whose neck pillows I featured in an earlier post.

Some other neat things featured:
SMA Awareness Ribbon Inspired Bracelet, which can be found at LuLuBChicBoutique

Hot Pink and Black Tutu Wreath, which can be found at Aidensmommy75

Bronze Owl Earrings with Cognac Crystals, which can be found at PurplePansy333

And of course, my beautiful A Sign of Spring artwork, which can be found at my etsy shop, HavannahSoy

Check out the treasury at http://www.etsy.com/treasury/MTUzMzczMjh8NTE3Mjc1NzYx/sma-awareness-month

No comments:

Post a Comment