Wednesday, July 4, 2012

The Wheelchair Girl: my videos

I'm so sorry it has been so long - I'm afraid to report that I was taken hostage by a group of angry woodland gnomes. Luckily, I was able to pacify them by allowing them to nibble on my ears. (No worries, their teeth had all fallen out due to their extreme intake of sugary candy).

Anyway, I have a lot to catch up on. First off, I wanted to make sure that all my blog readers are aware of my youtube videos that go by the name of "The Wheelchair Girl." I guess you could call them a v-log (video blog). Please watch them, I think they're quite funny. I hope to make another one soon.


The Wheelchair Girl - Staring

The Wheelchair Girl - Parking

The Wheelchair Girl - Elevators

The Wheelchair Girl Goes Skating

No comments:

Post a Comment