Sunday, November 13, 2011

My Impression of Butts

Well, it's been three months! Three big 'uns! Bleep school! But, I thought it was time for another post, and since it has indeed been three months of being in school, I thought I'd enlighten my small audience on one of the things I see a lot of at school - butts.
The thing is, I just happen to be at butt level. It's just the way it is. It's not something I particularly love, but it's not like I have nightmares about it either. I've made lots of observations about butts, mainly the fact that they often can look like faces. Observe:
You see, with a little imagination, it's easy to see that some people do indeed have their heads where there butts should be.

Of course, things are quite different from the front. However, I think I'll let you figure that one out for yourself. Sometimes, faces are still evident, but their proportions differ greatly. I invite you to enter the world at butt level sometime. It's highly fascinating.

No comments:

Post a Comment